At Real Work Trucks.com, Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
Real Work Trucks.com is owned and operated by Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC
Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC is a Dunn & Bradstreet Registered Company.
We are CCR Registered for U.S. Government Sales - Contact Us For CAGE Code
- Contact Us
- Real Work Trucks is a subsidiary of Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC.
We ship from warehouses all over the U.S. including Ohio, Texas, Florida, Missouri, California, Utah, Idaho and Pennsylvania. Shipping origin depends many times on the product that is ordered.
Feel free to call us any time, M-F, 8 AM to 4:30 PM EST. Our Toll Free Phone Number is 877-360-PART (7278)
- Shipping & Delivery
- Real Work Trucks utilizes warehouses around the country, many times allowing you to have overnight or second day delivery without any additional expense to you.
To calculate shipping charges for an order, place the items you are interested in in your cart and click the "Get Quote" button. Shipping charges are quoted from UPS realtime. If any of the items are over 150 lbs., they will require a freight quote. Give us a call at 877-360-PART (7278) for a quote.
Oversize items such as Rotary Screw Air Compressors, Crane Forks and other items over size or over weight will require freight shipping. These items require a custom shipping quote, therefore we cannot allow full processing of orders online. We hope you will understand and contact us toll free at 877-360-PART (7278) or use our contact form for pricing and freight quotes. We will respond to all inquiries within one business day. Freight Items are non returnable usually. Call with any questions. 877-360-PART (7278).
Orders received by 1:00 EST for in stock items, usually ship that business day. Normal ground delivery can be from 1 to 5 business days. Special orders an truck shipments can take more time for delivery depending on the items ordered. Please note: Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays are not considered business days.
In order to expedite your delivery, products may ship in multiple boxes from different warehouse centers located around the country. There is no additional charge for this service to you.
Expedited shipping charges will show in your shopping cart after you have either created your account or logged in to your account. Any other shipping rates can be obtained by calling us at 877-360-PART (7278) with the part number(s).
Real Work Trucks usually will not ship products outside of North America. Certain exceptions may apply, so call us if this applies to you.
Normal ground delivery is via UPS or FedEx, however some small items may be shipped by USPS within the 48 contiguous United States. FedEx and UPS will not deliver to APO and FPO addresses. As long as FedEx and UPS have delivery to these locations suspended, we will not be able to process orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses. Winches will not be shipped outside the continental 48 states.
Shipping Rates are figured real time and are based on product weight. To find out what shipping charges will be on your items, simply place the items in your shopping cart. Then, enter your zip code in the "Estimate Shipping" section and click the "Get Quote" button. This will give you choices on the shipping method and cost.
- Privacy & Security
- Shopping with realworktrucks.com is guaranteed to be safe and secure. Secure Socket Layers (SSL) is the industry standard for securing credit card transactions across the Internet. This software encrypts all your personal information into an unrecognizable code that is securely transmitted. And for even more protection, under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. Real Work Trucks will cover your liability, up to the full $50.00 (US), if the unauthorized use of your credit card is through no fault of your own while ordering from Real Work Trucks' secure server.
Also, have a look at our Payment Methods Page for more information about your payment options, including PayPal and Amazon Payments, as well as open terms for government agencies. (NOTE: All payment types will be listed as being charged from Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC, our parent company.
- Returns, Warranty & Replacements
- Warranty policy for all products is determined by that specific products manufacturer. The purchaser recognizes and agrees that suitability of any part sold for a particular application is the purchaser's decision and that the purchaser is not relying on the skill or judgment of the selling party regarding suitability of any product. Purchaser is solely responsible for determining suitability for all items ordered, even if they request the assistance of our sales staff.
We can assume no responsibility for use or application by the user and hereby disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and neither authorizes any other person to assume for it any consequential damages to property, damages for loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of income, or any incidental damage.
The purchaser understands and recognizes that work truck hardware, accessories and work truck equipment sold by Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC dba Real Work Trucks are subject to varied conditions and applications due to the manner in which they are installed and used.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a product from Real Work Trucks, simply return the new, unused product in its original packaging. Certain items such as truck hardware may be assessed a return fee, depending on warehouse policy for that particular part.
- All returns will be assessed a fee of 10% of the TOTAL price of the sale. This is because credit card fees amount to 3.5% on the purchase and then 3.5% on the refund. This is charged to us and we must re-coup the fees somehow. THIS IS IN ADDITION TO THE FEES SET BELOW BY OUR SUPPLIERS.
- NO RETURNS WHATSOEVER ON ELECTRONICS OR ELECTRICAL ITEMS. This applies to engine speed controls and any other electronics.
- Kinshofer crane forks and attachments require a 25% restocking fee.
- Goodall Startall's and other Goodall Equipment requires a 25% restocking fee.
- All hardware has a return fee of 15% assessed by our warehouse supplier.
- Special orders are non-returnable. This applies to Goodall Startalls or any other product that is built to order.
- Many other items not listed on this return policy may have return fees, sometimes as high as 25-35%.
- Shipping is absolutely NOT REFUNDABLE
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer returning the product.
Special or custom orders, electrical items, electronics, videos and publications are non-returnable. Once installed, parts, equipment or accessories of any kind cannot be returned unless you are making a manufacturers warranty claim.
Please realize that you are responsible when you order the wrong part, change your mind, or have other obvious ordering errors. Real Work Trucks wants you as a long term customer, therefore we will try to work with you to accommodate you. In order to avoid charging the expense of this return procedure to all our customers (i.e., higher prices), we do ask that your decision to return be made promptly to insure "no hassle" for you or for us. To insure that everyone is treated fairly, no exceptions can be allowed. Our goal is to make the process as easy as possible.
Please note that we do not pay the shipping charges involved in returning goods, unless the error was made by us. However, upon receipt and inspection by us of the returned item, if it is determined that Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC is in error, the cost of returning the product (not to exceed the original cost of shipping the product to you) will be credited to your credit card. A receipt of this freight charge will be required by Real Work Trucks to accurately apply this to your account. Expedited shipping charges beyond normal ground delivery including but not limited to 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air are non-refundable. On exchange of defective products or replacement as a consequence of our error, Summit Equipment Outlet, LLC will pay for ground shipping on the outbound replacement product only.
No Returns Without Authorization. You MUST call in advance if you would like to return an item and get an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) Number. All other returns will be rejected.
NO RETURNS ACCEPTED AFTER 14 DAYS. The returns process must begin within 14 days of delivery.
You must contact Real Work Trucks for an RGA#, which will be e-mailed to you. This # must be referenced on your return. We recommend you use some type of shipping method that requires recipient to sign upon delivery. This is for your protection as well as ours.
All shipments should be inspected at time of delivery. Packages that have obvious damage should be refused and will returned back to us by the carrier except for freight items. If after acceptance of the package you find damage, you will have 48 hours to file a formal claim with the carrier. DO NOT RETURN DAMAGED PARTS TO US. Keep the package and parts as close as possible to the condition in which you received them. Without the package, the carrier will void your claim. Claims for shortages due to carrier negligence must be made within five (5) working of receipt of merchandise.
Please call the following numbers to report damaged shipment:
Fed Ex: 800-GO-FEDEX
For truck freight, the phone number will be listed on the carrier's bill of lading.
While we strive to keep our web site updated on out of stock items, there may be an occasion where a product that you order is not in stock. You will be notified by email or by phone if this happens. The out of stock items will be, by default, placed on pending status. While an order is pending, your card will be refunded for the merchandise. As soon as the item is restocked, that item will be shipped. You are welcome to cancel the order while on pending if you do not want to wait for the product(s). Please read cancellation policy below. This does not apply to Special or Custom Orders.
Order Cancellation & Modifications
If you need to cancel or modify an order, please do so by email or by telephoning us at 877.360.7278. Orders and modifications can be made up until the time that processing is complete. If the item(s) have already shipped, the normal return policy applies.
Special and Custom Orders
Special & Custom Orders will require payment in advance and are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Anytime you like, you may view your order history or your order status by logging into your account.
- Updating Account Information
- If you desire to change account information, simply log in online and go to "My Account" and edit the information as necessary.
- Trademarks and Pictures
- Trademarks are sole property of the manufacturers and are protected by the copyright laws of that manufacturers country.
Pictures are for demonstration purposes only. Actual applications may vary.